This book covers in detail many new and exciting Adobe Photoshop CS2 techniques for digital photographers:
• The sharpening techniques the pros really use (there's an entire chapter on, just this!)
• The pros tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
• The step-by-step set-up for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you saw on screen
• The retouching secrets of how the pros retouch portraits
• How to process raw digital camera images (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features of CS2!)
• How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat (you'll be amazed at how easy it is–once you know the secret) and more.