Saturday, February 27, 2010

Recommended Reading List

My home library is full of good books, on photography, wine country and the financial markets. I must say books and my cameras are my most treasured possessions. Not sure if I will ever go the Kindle way, I just much prefer to have a book in my hand, mark the page with my favorite bookmark before putting it down at the end of the day only to continue reading the day after. I am always in the hunt for good reads, whether it is online on Amazon or eBay or at the weekend flea markets, the same way I love seeking out old cameras and anything related to art and wine to add to my collection.

Since I have so many books I love, I thought I put together this simple page with six books I feel an aspiring photographer should not pass up.












read more on my Home Page

No comments:

Post a Comment