Sunday, November 2, 2014

Paper Artist program on my Samsung Tablet 2 10.1 - WOW

I have had my #Samsung Tab 2 10.1 inch for over 2 years and only yesterday I discovered it is pre-loaded with a really cool program called "Paper Artist" which allows me to turn images into beautiful art. If you have the "Paper Artist" program, the possibilities are literally endless. All one needs is a good photo or art work (your own ideally) to start with and you can let your creative juices run wild. It is with much guilt therefore that I made the following digital art :) (using my photography). I cannot paint nor draw well but I "look" like a genius here. I am not sure what to make of my accomplishment...... Below are a few I like:

#Lake Union, Washington State


Enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment